54 views
Verified Reviewer

I contacted Cinch to request support for an electrical issue. However, I later discovered that the issue was related to a Pepco problem.

I called Cinch twice to cancel my request and request a refund of my initial payment. The first time I spoke with someone, the call lasted more than 10 minutes, but they told me the system was down and someone would call me back. I have yet to receive a returned call. During the second call, the representative assured me that she would issue a refund, but when I asked her to email me the information, she said she couldn't.

I insisted on receiving the information in writing, and after some time, she finally agreed to send an email, but I never received it. I am still waiting to receive a refund or an email from Cinch.

Location: Upper Marlboro, Maryland

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Cinch Home Services Reviews