Verified Reviewer

We signed up with Cinch Home Service. MISTAKE!

We had a first plumbing problem. I paid $100 deductible. They sent a guy in an unmarked van. The technician going by the name (Jack Jones Plumbing) tried charging us another $220.

I called cinch home services and they explained to me that the $100 deductible (which was supposed to be my complete out-of-pocket) was a fee just to come out and see what the problem was not to fix it.

He spent 5 minutes looked at the clean outs and went back to his van.

I thought he was going to get the equipment to fix the problem, but he left and never returned! Wtf

Cinch Home Services told me Im sorry

>These people are liars and thieves buyer beware because these are bad people, a bad company and SHOULD BE AVOIDED.

User's recommendation: Do not do business with these people! I’m not the only review saying it, I wish I looked before I bought because it was a giant mistake!

Cinch Home Services Cons: Are liars.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Cinch Home Services Reviews