Heat didn't work. Called Cinch to have someone come look at it on 10/15.

(Paid the $175 service fee, beside the $83 per month). To start off, service people didnt come out until 10/19. Determined what was wrong and have not come back to fix it. I call every day to get a status update and all they say is sorry for the delay, just trying to get approval for the price of the part.

I don't see how that is my problem! Although it hasn't been that cold out, the house is cold. I also have my elderly mother staying with me, who has to sit in the house with a blanket on. They have no problem taking my premium each month and are very quick to take the service fee, but can't figure out how to get the job done.

They are very unprofessional.

As of October 30th I am still no closer to getting my heat fixed.

This is after calling two times over the weekend and being reassured by a supervisor named David that he would call and have answers for me today. By the way, he never called, no shocker there!

I am beyond frustrated with this company and not sure who I should contact next to get my heat fixed.

User's recommendation: Don’t sign up!!!

Location: Staten Island, New York

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Cinch Home Services Reviews