Taniyah Mlo

Worst customer service and experience

If there is zero or minus ratings I would prefer to give that There was leak in my home and I tried to fix it as no one was ready to come on weekends to service and I had now water at home so I tried to do a temporary fix, cinch guys came and said that I did a unauthorized work so they cant work on it anymore, I asked them should me and family die without water until you guys come and fix? No response for that, they simply say its unauthorized.

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Never signup with them

map-marker Staten Island, New York

Still waiting for the repair man to come

Heat didn't work. Called Cinch to have someone come look at it on 10/15.

(Paid the $175 service fee, beside the $83 per month). To start off, service people didnt come out until 10/19. Determined what was wrong and have not come back to fix it. I call every day to get a status update and all they say is sorry for the delay, just trying to get approval for the price of the part.

I don't see how that is my problem! Although it hasn't been that cold out, the house is cold. I also have my elderly mother staying with me, who has to sit in the house with a blanket on. They have no problem taking my premium each month and are very quick to take the service fee, but can't figure out how to get the job done.

They are very unprofessional.

As of October 30th I am still no closer to getting my heat fixed.

This is after calling two times over the weekend and being reassured by a supervisor named David that he would call and have answers for me today. By the way, he never called, no shocker there!

I am beyond frustrated with this company and not sure who I should contact next to get my heat fixed.

User's recommendation: Don’t sign up!!!

map-marker Maplewood, New Jersey

Does not honor contract

After almost 6 weeks of no washing machine and part order end of September that has not arrived, they will not help in any way to replace this needed appliance. I will be canceling my contract with them because they are a scam. They would not help me and kept repeating that the part is ordered. But the part is never coming!

User's recommendation: Do not use this company

Jack J Fym

Verified Reviewer

Didn't sign to begin service. Do not charge my card!!!

I did not contract with this company. No contract exist. I did not contract with this company. No contract exist. I did not contract with this company. No contract exist.

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: No recommendation

Verified Buyer
| map-marker Voorhees Township, New Jersey

I paid the fee for the tech to come out and look at my fridge. Said the freezer is completely cracked.

Cinch Home Services - I paid the fee for the tech to come out and look at my fridge. Said...
Cinch had a company come out and they told cinch that they need a new fridge. This was on the 18th of July 2023 it is now August 1, and Cinch keeps calling telling me it is going to be another 48-72 hours before I hear from the authorization department. Today the stated an other 48 to 72 hours its 14 days now!

User's recommendation: Seek out a company that is open with pricing and who is going to do the job!

Cerelia W

| map-marker Cleveland, Ohio

Have Not Received Claim Credit Buyout Check

I have not received my Claim Credit Buyout Check. How much longer will it be? Its been 3 weeks since I received an email regarding my Service Job: SCCR7370E2DA-3. Cerelia Willis (216) 262-****
Dana P Bca

Claim

I was unable to understand the person speaking to me. He was professional and attempted to read my coverage but his English was difficult to understand.

Preferred solution: A better explanation of my coverage. Thank you

Kelsey H Pmk

Verified Buyer

| map-marker Boca Raton, Florida

Refuse to solve any issues

Cinch Home Services - Refuse to solve any issues

This email is for Steve Upshaw, Chris Askew, Paul Sherman and Ron Donohoe. I know you are not regulated like the financial industry but consider this my attempt at an officer letter, you will be receiving follow up in the mail as well.

I have never worked with the worst customer service or with a worse business plan in my entire life.

I was offered Cinch as a part of my closing on my house, I then chose to extend it after the first year because the two small claims I submitted had been addressed. However in 2022 and yesterday I had actual real claims that required assistance and the first one in 2022 took over 2 months to get resolved. I spent hours and hours on the phone. Now this time I am basically told by multiple people, my problem is my home issue is not your issue.

Then please explain to me what is the purpose of my home warranty, to raise my blood pressure? I will be contacting every avenue I can think of to let everyone know if the business community and general consumer know that this company is useless. I have spent over 8 hrs on the phone in the last 15hrs and am in the exact same spot I started in.

Lauren- was rude and hung up on me

Jalana (sp) - was wonderful and helpful

Edwin - rude and hung up on me

Yvette - one of your supervisors was rude, condescending and gave me wrong information and then did not even admit or apologize when I pointed it out and corrected her.

There were countless other calls where your rep did not identify themselves and it was a musical chairs game with phone groups nobody had any idea what to do or who I needed to talk to.

The 2022 was regarding a washer which took hours and hours of time on the phone to get any help and over two months to resolve. When I chose to renew the policy after the year from my closing expired I was told by the member services/ sales team multiple times there was emergency service and 24/7 assistance help.

However yesterday when my whole entire upstair plumbing started to back up on Friday at 8pm they told me there was nothing they could do after 2:30pm on a Friday I would need to wait until Monday or Tuesday. This is in a household with a child under the age of 5.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Might get cheap things fixed
Cons:
  • Terrible customer service
  • Wont fix anything actually needed

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: Dont use this service

map-marker Atlanta, Georgia

DISSATIFICATION WITH NOT GETTING PROPER SERVICE

Around July 20, 2023. I confirmed an appt with VTECH to have my clothes dryer repaired.

Tech came a fee days later. He diagnoised a belt for the drum and I believe a heat sensor or something related to heating. I recieved a call to take picture of dryer model and serial #s. did that immediately.

well i believe its about a month now since the process began, Ive called VTECH . They say they are moving and noone manning the mail room. They lie and say they gonna send someone to the mailroom. Michelle at VTECH disconnected me while on hold.

When I called right back she was conveniently not available . She should have called me back because the disconnect was on her end, thats the way you treat paying customers , I pay a mthly fee for services, I also spoke with a person named Belle. She didnt help,Noone in theses CUSTOMER SERVICE JOBS give a flip. On today On today Aug 28 I spoke with Case Manger; Rachel, all she did was tell me.

One pkg in VTECH mailroom the other at fedex on hold, I NEED HELP FROM SOMEONE.

I signed up with this company because i thought it maintained the CUSTOMER CARE as SEARs apparently not... Well, thx

map-marker Flat Rock, North Carolina

Complaint

Terrible assistance from an outsource company named VTec Georgia...Atlanta. They are horrible. Not good at administration. Not courtious. Not well informed about customer relations. Don't return promised calls. Don't let Cinch out source this company to do anything .
Barbara W Kuv

I have a new claim. Service pro I was referred to doesn't answer my calls to set up appointment.

Original review May 19, 2023
I have tried numerous times last night and today to call the service provider I was given to set up an appointment. My calls are being disconnected/unanswered. How can I set up an appointment when theres no response? Im going on vacation and need to insure that someone is coming out before I leave. I obviously woils have waited until after my return if the matter at hand was not concerning. However, I need to make sure that no greater issue is created by not doing anything immediately.
SHARON W Ovb

Dissatisfied customer

I put in a claim late February, it seems no one can tell me the status of my claim, one part was completed and now waiting for the next step. It seems the part that was ordered was lost or cannot locate by tracking. please look into this and respond back. I paid my copayment and got half of service. Sharon Williamson 202-812-****
Pros:
  • Pros but with the job thumbs down

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

Trini Bdo

| map-marker Bakersfield, California

Dishwasher and garbage disposal not working

No complaints! Excellent Services.Very professional! Excellent communication! Responded back same Day
Stephie S Eat

Verified Reviewer

Service person could have killed us with their ineptitude

Cinch Home Services - Service person could have killed us with their ineptitude
Cinch Home Services - Service person could have killed us with their ineptitude - Image 2
Cinch Home Services - Service person could have killed us with their ineptitude - Image 3

Cinch contracts with Circa Services Florida LLC for plumbing repairs. We needed a hot water heater repair, which turned into a replacement.

The turnaround time was fine between Circa coming out for the estimate and then coming back for installation-about 2 weeks. We paid 764.00 out of pocket for the installation. The serviceman had difficulty taking out the old one and had no idea how to put in the new one. He disconnected our washer and dryer then told us it would be another 400.00 to reconnect them because we needed a "box" due to bring it up to code.

We declined. He left us with duct taped vents, a cut pipe, and other pieces that, "...he wasn't sure where they went". This is a natural gas water heater, so we were very concerned. Started calling other plumbers who looked at the pictures we sent and told us to immediately cut the gas and electricity for our own safety.

We spent another 507.00 to get it installed correctly and did not need a "box" for our washer or dryer. Called customer service who gave us an email to submit our 507.00 for reimbursement and (wouldn't you know) the email keeps bouncing back to us! Have filed a complaint with the Florida State Attorney General.

These people should not be in business. Either company.

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Run, don't walk away!

Guest

I swear I hope that you filed a lawsuit. That is beyond ridiculous and downright intellectually irresponsible.

Tommie M Ycc

Unexceptabe service

Original review Jan 23, 2023
The time it takes to address the issue and the technician leaving my site to do another job before completing my job. The communication was none existing. I had to contact too many companies to get this resolved. I've had warranty work done before but never this complicated. The end job was fixed and look very professional. The tech knowledge was great but his communication skills need work. I am sorry that my experience did not meet my standards. Tommie Moore
Cons:
  • Had to get someone for problems and it took 7 days to get

Preferred solution: Only one service charge. I he'd to pay two service charges and two gas charges for this trip.

User's recommendation: It's hard to get an understanding of the status of your claim.