Verified Reviewer

I should be reimbursed for the 500+ dollars that I had to pay out-of-pocket due to a lack of providing prompt services I explained to the technician that there was only one bathroom, and there was no way it could be used because *** was coming out of the tub and the toilet the technician did not properly provide services I called again I beg I said oh Im really need someone to come out this state too Anna that time I said well how could someone allow a person to live under such conditions? I mean, the older along was unbearable and then the kids they had to use the bathroom.

How do you tell the kid you cant use the bathroom because again, of course the same thing happened so then I called the plumber and a professional plumber and had them to unstop the top. They called you guys back and I said I need to be reimbursed for a plumber come out out-of-pocket on my end and they said to me, they couldnt do it. I said I cant believe this , what did you expect me to do? How many days more was I to wait for the medical emergency and yet you treated it like a common request?

How could you deny reimbursing me when this indeed was something that could not be ignored not only not being ignored, but it was not healthy to inhale, that stuff not just myself but the kids as well.

Your prompt attention is appreciated. Thank you.

User's recommendation: Recognize the difference between a real medical emergency. And a common request.

Location: Long Beach, California

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Cinch Home Services Reviews