I submitted requests that are covered under my plan and I have numerous issues getting repairs. This is the second time that I have had issues with getting repairs completed with this company.

The first was a dryer; I was told that parts to repair the dryer were on the way for 2 months and that they should be delivered to the service provider that was sent out. While the service provider was told, they would be sent directly to me. After a lot of back and forth, they were finally willing to replace the dryer. This was a clear sign that I should have been looking for a new home warranty company but because the supervisor I spoke with understood my needs, understood that I had shown patience, and made sure I got the services that I paid for, I stayed.

Now I am having issues with another service request for my air conditioning unit. First, they had no providers in my area and I had to find my own. Second, they resourced my service job out to another company, with which I can only communicate via email. After finding a provider that was a licensed and insured company (this is understandable); I had 24 hours after their visit to submit their diagnosis and cost of repairs (which was done).

The diagnosis was that the system's compressor was gone. The system would need to be replaced because it had outlived its life, and parts are hard to get. Now I am being told that I need to go back to the company to get a detailed itemized list of parts and labor.

Lastly, I have been passed around to several different representatives and even hung up on several times. I just want the service that I have paid for without having to jump through hoops to get it.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Cinch Home Services Cons: Not willing to follow through on mission statement.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Cinch Home Services Reviews