Verified Reviewer

They will take your money, they will lie to you, they will not perform. When asked to give my co-pay back, they told me I should have known it was not covered.

Being a customer for over 10 years, I did not have my welcome package anymore. They do not make a habit of communicating or sending anything out yearly. They just take your money and deny service. This is not the first time but will be the last time!

You can put your monthly fee in the bank and pay for your own services. Do not use a company that will not allow you to call them. Do not use this company, they will not do what they say.

They make excuses, can't understand, will not escalate the call either. This is just a horrible company that has gotten much worse!

User's recommendation: SAVE YOUR MONEY!

Location: Rockville, Maryland

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Cinch Home Services Reviews