Verified Reviewer

Resolved
Updated by user Jul 06, 2024

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology. They provided a full refund. I was satified with the resolution.

Original review posted by user Jun 06, 2024

In mid-2022, I contacted Cinch Home Services (Cinch) because my A/C had quit working. Cinch sent a repair technician, and it was determined that the air handler and compressor unit needed to be replaced.

We waited about six weeks for the work to be done, during which time we purchased several window units to make the home livable (not covered by Cinch).

The work was completed, and the system worked okay until about a week ago.

I called Cinch and they required an additional payment of $125 to schedule a technician to look at the system. The latest technician said that the float switch for the drain wasn't working. He told Cinch that the system had been modified, so Cinch is refusing to cover any repairs required.

The problem is that any modification was done by the previous contractor hired and contracted by Cinch.

I respectfully request that Cinch cover all repair costs to the system they contracted for and reimburse me for the $125 deductible.

Michael Broderick

michael.broderick@***.com

(512) 850-****

Cinch Home Services Cons: Many.

Location: 12505 Shasta Lane, Austin, Texas 78729, United States

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Cinch Home Services Reviews