Verified Reviewer

I signed up with this home warranty program in hope that it would help me if I ever needed it for a home problem. I contacted the warranty department on 12-15-23 for a plumbing leak under my bathroom sink.

I paid my $125 deductible and was told to make an appointment with the plumber that I was given. The plumber being Jack Jones who has done plumbing work for me before, but not through a warranty. He came to my house and looked at the sink stayed for about 45mins. and said he had to replace the plumbing and needed to get permission to go ahead with the job.

I never heard back from him or the warranty department. I called the plumber and was told my claim was denied, I then called the warranty department to get an explanation as to why it was denied. I was told because the plumbing had been modified, what ever that means. My bathroom has not been modified, it was remodeled in 2003 with new sink and plumbing.

So how do you justify it being modified if you are replacing old for new? I am not pleased with the explanation the plumber reported to the warranty department and would like a second opinion not from Jack Jones Plumbing.

P.S. I did not receive a written contact explaining what I would be entitled to.

User's recommendation: Ask questions and make sure you have a contact.

Location: Irving, Texas

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Cinch Home Services Reviews